Skip to content
- Working Party May 2019 05/05/2019
Men at work
Volunteers got into action to do some work at the Hatchery. They tidied up the ground works after sorting out pipes. It is planned to turf this area and has already been dubbed ‘Stewart’s Lawn’! Hopefully this will be resplendent for the planned Hog Roast in the summer. However on this occasion the ...
- Working Party June 2018 14/06/2018 We had a fantastic Working Party day in June and have dramatically improved access to several hundred metres of fishing above the Lodge to the extent that we are looking at a series of further steps down the bank. We also increased pork pie and Jaffa Cake consumption substantially! We finished at 16.00 (all completely ...
- Excellent fly life Spring 2018 14/06/2018 Excellent fly life Spring 2018
- Caught September 2017! 29/09/2017 Caught September 2017!
- Investigation – with diploid brown trout. 09/04/2017 We continue to explore the forefront of trout fishing. We are pleased to report that the first three years of our Investigation with diploids is regarded as being very successful. Feedback from the Environment Agency and others confirms that our approach is providing the appropriate data and they are supportive.